Thursday, September 6, 2007

At least I’m good at something.

Well, Lo and Behold, I have had a fairly good week. I made Ice Cream again on Sunday (Spectacular!), had fun at school on Thursday (New dress => made friends with a gentleman who's in two of my classes), was productive today (finished all homework), and baked a cake for work tomorrow.

The only downside, is that I won't be able to try this one, as I'm going into work on Friday, not Thursday. Oh well.

The individual parts of the cake, however, are delicious. As of yet, I think my Lemon Curd and Boiled Icing variations are unmatched. Yes, Ken, even by you. But it's only from practice, I swear - afterall, I did learn from the best. ;-P

Lo and Behold, a be-a-u-tiful Coconut Lemon Cake:



Oh, how I wish I'd be able to taste it. Ah well.


Part-by-part, it was good - but boy, my Kitchen was a royal mess afterwards. I accidently made the icing in a too-small bowl, so by the end it was going everywhere. Literally - Everywhere.

And there's a heck of a lot more dishes to do.


So, until this friday - at which time I'll be baking *something* good. Probably.


No comments:

Post a Comment